Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 19 January 2015

FW: Guaranteed $5 CPM in Q1

Naveen / Abraham

When DataWind were planning to " pre - install " My Jobs app on their devices , they had registered RECRUITGURU on Airpush , as a PUBLISHER

But we could not reach an Agreement with Datawind on revenue - share , and nothing more was done

hcp



From: Airpush [mailto:marketing@airpush.com]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 10:47 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Guaranteed $5 CPM in Q1

Guaranteed $5 CPM in US for a Limited Time
Get a $5 CMP on New Apps
Dear Hemen,

We are proud to announce our Q1 Developer CPM Promotion, making this the perfect time to monetize your app or mobile site with Airpush! Sign up below and also see more details for our brand new ad unit that can make you 2-5x more than standard banner earnings.
For a limited time, we are offering a guaranteed $5 CPM in the USA and $2 CPM Internationally:

New from Airpush - Abstract Banners!
These innovative and deeply engaging ad formats seamlessly blend full motion transparent overlays with app content and result in dramatically higher earnings than any other banner format.
  • 2x - 5x standard banner earnings.
  • Gorgeous, closable, animated ads.
  • Deep publisher controls.
  • 100% high quality ads.
  • Free weekly payments.
  • iOS™ and Mobile Web available now.

Sign up for this promotion by clicking below:
This email was sent to hcp@recruitguru.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails you may unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment