Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 20 January 2015

FW: ONE MORE SIMPLE PAGE


Nitin



I hope development of " World Wide Wall " is going on as per given target ( 29th )

Pl confirm . When would you like to show me the DUMMY u/i on Teamviewer ?



Thereafter , pl take up following ( priority wise ) :


>  Dear Pallavi  ( very simple )

>  Language Translation of all pages ( this , too , could be simple )

>  Email Alerts ( Pl take a look at various databases being compiled by Sanjivani )

>  Influence Policy Makers (   ditto as above  )

>  Matrix Blast  ( I will send you the U / I in a few days )

hcp





From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2015 8:38 AM
To: 'nitin.ruge'
Cc: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: ONE MORE SIMPLE PAGE

Nitin ,


How fast can you upload following plain text page on B2B ?

Link will be called " Dear Pallavi " and to be placed below " View Demo " link in navigation bar

I thought of this , in order to explain the simplicity of our " process "

hcp


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Dear Pallavi


Sorry ! In the morning , when you called , I could not talk to you at length because of sore throat ( but I can type ! )


As far as using our online Message Blasting Service is concerned , it is really quite simple


>   You  REGISTER

>   We send you an Activation Link in email / Click it

>   We activate your Account and credit it with a Joining Bonus of 1,000 FREE email-blasts / Inform you by email

>   You Login and Compose / Save your Marketing Message

>   We send you an email " Approving " your message ( to ensure genuineness )

>   Now go ahead / select potential client companies / Chambers and click BLAST button !

>   After each blast , online counter will show you number of blasts left to your credit

>   When you exhaust 1,000 FREE blasts , Re-Charge your Account , if you are happy

>   Quit if not satisfied !


As simple as that !


No risk ! No long term commitment ! No lock-in !

Marketing cannot get any EASIER / FASTER / CHEAPER  !


regards,

hemen parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment