Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 13 August 2014

RE: Automatic reply: Destination India


Dear Teal ,


Thank you for your prompt response

By now , I hope you had an opportunity to look up my mail

You may also want to experience..............VIEW  DEMO

If you think that Members of your Chamber , would be able to expand their businesses thru ,

>    2,27,000 + Indian Companies

>        8,000  + International Chambers of Commerce , located in 5,332 cities around the World

and , be able to send their Marketing Messages , in matter of hours ,

then you may want to make them aware of ,




If there are any questions , feel free to write or phone ( 91-22-9867550808 )


with regards ,




( click to view my profile )


Mumbai , India


From: Teal Cary [mailto:chamber@catonsville.org]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 12:38 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Automatic reply: Destination India

Thank you for your email.  I will be out of the office without access to email until Monday, Aug. 11th.  If you need immediate assistance, please contact the Chamber's office at 410-719-9609.  Otherwise, I will respond to your email upon my return to the office.

Teal Cary
Executive Director
Greater Catonsville Chamber of Commerce
410.719.9609
http://www.catonsville.org

No comments:

Post a Comment