Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 13 August 2014

RE: Web Design & App Development..!!

Dear Harry ,


Thank you for writing

I don't need any web-development services from your organization ,

but

it is entirely possible that 10,000 + companies located in New Delhi , might be interested to know what you can do for them

How can you send your following Marketing Message to all of them ,


>  in a matter of hours

>  by spending less than Rs 2,000/-  ?


Simple


Register on ,




Just experience ..........VIEW  DEMO


with regards ,


( click to view my profile )

Mumbai ,

PS :

Indian Customers may pay you $ 1 / - per hour for web Development, but you could earn $ 20/- per hour , if , using B2B , you send your offer to ,

>  8000 + International Chambers of Commerce , located in 5,332 cities around the World  !

From: Harry [mailto:harry.chakvorty@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2014 5:56 PM
Subject: Web Design & App Development..!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Harry, Web Development Manager in New Delhi (India) and I work with 100+experienced IT professionals who are into:

Our full service design firm offers the following services and products:

1. Corporate Identity, Branding, Logo Design
2. Web Site Design, Web Site Development, Flash Design
3. Multimedia presentations, Trade/Slideshow Multimedia
4. Banner Ads, Brochures, Illustrations, Custom Design
5. Internet Marketing, Search Engine Optimization
6. E-Commerce Solutions, iPhone, Android and Mobile Apps Development

Can I know in which Service are you interested in?

We are Professional, Trustworthy, and Reliable and offer Quality Service Experience and a Quick Turn!
If you are interested, then I can send you our past work details, company information and an affordable quotation with the bes

No comments:

Post a Comment