Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 24 August 2014

Compose Message - Phase A


Nitin ,

As discussed yesterday , you will complete and upload on Monday :

>  crediting 1000 free emails to a new subscriber's account as soon as he clicks Activation Link

    At that point , pl send out to him , the following message :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "  Dear Subscriber ,

      Thank you for registering on  www.B2BmessageBlaster.com and activating your account

      We have credited your Account with a Joining Bonus of 1,000 FREE emails . You can check this up by log-in at our " Blast Message
      - Corporate " page , where a counter shows this .

      I am sure , you are eager to use these 1,000  FREE emails for blasting your very FIRST message to your potential customer

      Companies . I invite you to login and compose your message , right away and blast it .

      Then come back , login and Re-Charge Account , for sending many more email messages

      with regards,

      hemen parekh   "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>   Redesigning the left side Navigation Bar and upload

From Tuesday onwards , I suggest that you focus on our next priority , viz:

" Compose Message page - Phase A "

- and give me a target date

hcp
    

No comments:

Post a Comment