Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 23 August 2014

FW: Looking for job --CV /Resume BE Mechanical 5 yrs exp in projects and production planning-


PASS ON TO sONAL

From: Nilesh Jagtap [mailto:nileshjagtap2008@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2014 11:25 AM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: Looking for job --CV /Resume BE Mechanical 5 yrs exp in projects and production planning- Nilesh Jagtap (74 %,University of Pune)


>
> >
> > Respected Sir / Madam ,
> >
> >           I am looking for job hence, I am forwarding my updated CV / Resume.
> >
> >         I have done BE Mechanical (74 %,University of Pune) & having 5 years of work experience in production planning  & projects execution and management.
> >
> > Current Organization:- Wartsila India Ltd ,Khopoli,Raigad,Maharashtra
> > Designation: Executive Engineer-Production Planning and Projects
> >
> >          If there is any suitable vacancy matching with my profile,please reply me. Please find the attached file.
> >
> >
> > Ready to relocate at any location.
> >
> >
> >     Waiting for your reply.
> >
> >
> > Thanks & Regards,
> > Nilesh Jagtap
> > Mumbai
> > INDIA
> > Mob No. +91 9922616895
> > nileshjagtap2008@gmail.com
> > nileshjagtap2010@gmail.com
> >
> >
> >

No comments:

Post a Comment