Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 30 August 2014

Getting Past Subscribers to Re-Register


Shuklendu /  Nitin

At one time I thought of extending the Joining Bonus ( 1000 emails ) to the latest 20 / 30 companies who actually registered on B2B , after the launch of B2B , sometimes in Feb ( ignoring all those who had registered on CustomizeResume.com )

Now I have another thought

Why not ask all of them ( including those approx 300 who had registered on CustomizeResume ) to come back and " Re-Register " , afresh , in order to take advantage of the Joining Bonus ?

If they are really keen , they would !

Assuming that such " Re-Registration " does not pose insurmountable problems ( eg: duplicate entry ? ) , I suggest that you send out from your end ( since you have their email IDs / Passwords etc ) , following email ( with whatever changes that you consider necessary ) :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear  Subscriber ,

Many thanks for registering on ,

www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  /  www.CustomizeResume.com ( Your User ID / Password , are same for both the sites )

Since then , for NEW subscribers , we have introduced a  JOINING BONUS  of  1,000 FREE  email-blasts  !

To take advantage of this FREE bonus , I invite you to  Re-Register  at www.B2BmessageBlaster.com

As soon as you RE-REGISTER and click the Activation Link sent to your Email ID , your Account will get credited with 1,000 FREE blasts

Using this FREE bonus , you can Compose your Marketing Messages and Blast the same to 1000 potential customers ( from our online database of 2,27,000 + Indian Companies and 8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce , in 5,332 cities of the World  ! )

You have no obligation , what-so-ever  !

On the other hand , you may end-up with  1,000 NEW Customers  for your products / services , without spending ONE RUPEE  !

Do Re-Register , NOW  !

regards ,


( click to view my profile )

Mumbai


PS:

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0-98,67,55,08,08

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you see any problem  ?  If so , how can we overcome ?

Please do phone me your reaction

If you agree , you may send out this mail on Monday

hcp










No comments:

Post a Comment