Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 23 August 2014

RE: Free listing


Nitin

Thanks

I am sure this will improve the no of Registrations

On Monday , pl carry out :

>  Introduction of Joining Bonus

>  Revised Navigation Bar

hcp



-----Original Message-----
From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2014 1:35 PM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'; shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: RE: Free listing

Dear Sir,

We have uploaded free listing (Registration) page content changes on server.

Regards,

Nitin Ruge

-----Original Message-----
From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 3:01 PM
Cc: Nitin Ruge
Subject: Free listing

Shuklendu /Nitin

On second thought , why should we restrict composing of only ONE message ?

Why not let them compose any number of messages /save /store /display
on Blast Message page ?

Let us restrict only 1000 free email blasts

If anything , allowing them to compose any number of messages , will
mean , a bigger investment of time and effort , which will motivate
them to make online payment

If you agree , pl carry out necessary changes in the write up

Free no of 1000 itself should not be hard-coded.

We should be able to change it to another figure any time

Should we also consider to " reward " the latest 50 subscribers with
joining bonus of 1000 free emails?

Hcp

Sent from my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment