Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 August 2014

FREE LISTING ON B2BmessageBlaster.com


Dear Tanishq ,


Yesterday , we uploaded FREE LISTING ( Registration ) page

Instead of splitting the Registration Form into two parts , we left the same SINGLE form but marked out ( * ) a few fields as, mandatory

And introduced a Joining Bonus of 1,000 FREE email-blasts for the Joinee

We also re-arranged the left Navigation Bar , re-grouping the links , for ease of understanding

With this over , Shuklendu's team will start the changes in , " Compose Message " page to incorporate uploading of photos / images / videos ( type of which , Girish Nair had shown an example )

Pl do send your comments / suggestions , if any

regards,

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment