Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 19 August 2014

FW: Chamber of Commerce


Shuklendu


Between Sanjivani and Tushar , they expect to find the correct Email IDs and update the entire Chamber database , by this weekend

When ready , Sanjivani will email that excel sheet to Nitin , for replacing the current - but defective - database

But , Kailas has been sending promo emails to those 2.27 lakh " Recipient Companies " for last 6 weeks or so

By now , he may have sent to , may be , 1.5 lakh

I believe , some 40 % of these must have bounced or " failed to deliver "  !

As discussed when I visited your office on 11th inst ,. our most important task is to eliminate " invalid " records and leave behind , only the VALID records

That may shrink our " Recipient Company " database from 2.27 lakhs to ( may be ) , 1.5 lakhs only ! But that is better than 40 % bounce rate !

If Sanjivani / Tushar , are to attempt this " elimination task " in the same fashion as they have done with the Chambers , that might take 12 MONTHS to carry out !

I would , therefore , request you to rush to us , that " Email Validation Tool " that you are working on and train Sanjivani / Tushar , how to use it

hcp

From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:dataentry1@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 5:36 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Chamber of Commerce

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Details;-

1) Total No. of chamber of Commerce                   :-  7189

2) out of already corrected Email Id                     :-  3677

3) Wrong Email Id                                              :- 3512

4) no. of checked out of Wrong Email Id (2000)     :- 410




Thanks & Regards,


Sanjivani Kadam

No comments:

Post a Comment