Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 24 August 2014

Necessesity is the Mother of Invention


Shuklendu / Nitin ,

I had a look at the " Corporate Email ID Update " tool

Kailas tried to explain to me how it works . May be I am missing out on something , but I got the impression that ,

> It requires to open 3 web-pages simultaneously ( Falconide Log / B2B Admin / Google Search bar )

> User has to manually search Falconide log and copy/paste " Soft Bounce / Hard Bounce " email IDS into the tool, one at a time

> Then enter the same ID into Google Search bar to find possible web site , drill deeper into the web site , ( find : " Contact Us " )

   find the correct email ID and replace the one which is earlier entered

This entire process could well take , 3 - 5 minutes  !  At that rate , it may take years to validate lakhs of email IDs  !


We need a way to completely " Automate " the entire process ( without human intervention )


We may not succeed at the very first trial , and may need to implement , a " Semi - Automatic " version first , before attempting a fully Automatic version

This morning , I conducted the following experiment , which could , show a way :

>  From Falconide Log , I picked up 9 Email IDs , which were marked " Hard Bounce "

>  In Google Search bar , I entered,

     Email:XYZ  ( where XYZ was one of those Bounced Email ID )

>  When I clicked "search " , a box opened , where that email ID was shown , and Google suggested I type a message and click,

    " Send Email " . In my case , in all cases , a message flashed ,
 
    " Unable to send message / Unable to connect to Gmail  " ( apparently , I am making some mistake ! )

BUT ,

>  In 8 out of 9 cases , the VERY  FIRST result , returned that company's official web site  !

>  Not only that , those 2/3 lines describing that web site , ALSO mentioned that ( presumably , correct ? ) Email Id  !


In light of this , is following possible ?


> Using API offered by Kaushik , our  S/W picks up ALL those " Soft Bounce / Hard Bounce " email Ids from Falconide log and deposits

   into a separate database in ADMIN TOOL of B2B ( Can also apply to emails Kailas is sending using MAIL-KING )

> Then pick-up , one by one , and enter into Google Search Bar ( what I tried manually )

> Then enter " Subject =" Marketing Tool " and " Message = " STOP ADVERTISING ( full message , which , currently  I am sending manually , one by one  and click " Send Email "

Will Google give us any indication that the message got delivered ? or that , it failed to deliver ?

Can the S/W TOOL , simultaneously pick -up , that ( presumably , correct ) email ID from the VERY FIRST search-result  ?

Then there is also the possibility that the S/W TOOL can , on its own - and automatically - enter the email ID into the WEB SITE which Tushar is currently using ( of course , manually ) , to enter the email IDs and validate !

I am sure you will be able to come up with a clever - and automatic - solution

Some 50 years back , when I was at KU ( USA ) , I read a book by Norbert Weiner ( Father of Cybernatics ) , titled :

HUMAN  USE  OF  HUMAN  BEINGS

That was when there were no PCs / Software / Internet / Emails / SMS ........etc

But his vision is more valid today than when he wrote that book  !

hcp










   




-----Original Message-----
From: Shuklendu Baji [mailto:shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 3:58 PM
To: 'kaushik'
Cc: 'Hemen Parekh'; 'Nitin Ruge'
Subject: RE: Documents

Thanks Kaushik.

The team will study the docs and get back to you in case of any doubtd.

Regards
Shuklendu Baji

-----Original Message-----
From: kaushik [mailto:kaushik.iyer@netcore.co.in]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 2:13 PM
Subject: Documents

Dear Shuklendu,

Attached the documents on the points we discussed :

1) EMM document - This document gives you insight on the procedure/steps to use the EMM Dashboard

2) Falconide webhooks document - This document gives an insight on how the Webhooks feature works in Falconide. Also the use cases.

3) EMM - API document - It gives an insight on how we can use API in EMM.

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Kaushik


No comments:

Post a Comment