Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 24 August 2014

FW: Dear hemen, Your Registration Details at IndiaMART.com


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2014 10:48 AM
To: Kailas Patil; 'Prashant Sharma'; Sanjivani Kadam
Cc: 'Shuklendu Baji'; 'Nitin Ruge'
Subject: FW: Dear hemen, Your Registration Details at IndiaMART.com

Dear  Team ,


I never bothered to register at IndiaMART

But , I could have sent them , one of our PROMO emails , from where they picked up my email Id

When you send an email to ANYONE , it automatically bestows upon the RECIPIENT , the right to send YOU , the emails

Quid-pro-Quo  !

IndiaMART is cleverly using that RULE , to send to me , a PASSWORD , for login  !  Clever way to motivate me to visit their web site and look up what they have to offer to me

It makes me feel PRIVILEGED  - to be allotted a PASSWORD  !

Shuklendu / Nitin may wish to examine , how can B2B use such a strategy to make Company Executives , to visit us

And

Prashant / Kailas / Sanjivani , may want to examine , how can we leverage my personal PASSWORD / ACCESS to IndiaMART , to promote B2B among its millions of Members ( Sellers and Buyers )

hcp



From: IndiaMART.com [mailto:useradmin@indiamart.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2014 10:32 AM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Dear hemen, Your Registration Details at IndiaMART.com

Image removed by sender. IndiaMART
Welcome to IndiaMART
Dear hemen parekh,
Welcome to IndiaMART.com - India's Largest Online B2B Marketplace. Your Membership connects you with 10 million buyers and 1.5 million Suppliers from all over the world.
Maximize your business opportunity by verifying your mobile number
Your Login Details:

E-mail: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Password: 8biuoimd64
Login URL: http://my.indiamart.com/
For any query or clarification, please feel free to contact us and we will be glad to assist you.
Warm Regards,
Team IndiaMART

Happy to Help


IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd. Advant Navis Business Park, 7th & 8th Floor, Sector - 142, Noida, UP
Image removed by sender.

No comments:

Post a Comment