Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Words Collapsing


Nitin
This is what happens when a word document gets pasted in Compose Message box
I discussed this with Shuklendu yesterday and suggested that , just above that box , we insert the following line :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning :
If you copy/paste a WORD document below , ensure to EDIT / FORMAT it properly, to restore desired spacing between the words , before clicking SAVE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose this can be done quickly without waiting for completing the other changes in PHASE A ( Photos / Images / Videos )

hcp






Dear  CEO ,
          To helpyou expand your Business in the country where I am posted , please fill in theForm below & rush it to me.
           It will enable me topass on your Corporate Data to Companies in this country , who are interestedin setting up Manufacturing Ventures in India , in partnership with Corporatelike yours

           This pro-active initiative is beingundertaken to implement our Prime Minister , Shri Narendra Modi's vision of" Come , Make in India "

Looking forward to receiving above info at the earliest ,


No comments:

Post a Comment