Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 29 August 2014

This is how we can help you


Dear  Yogesh,


In your email , you asked :

"  Let us know how you will do it for us "

Here is how :


A lots of businesses - and quite a few " Self Employed " - need to market themselves to other " businesses "
But they cannot use the traditional advertising ( in Newspapers / on hoardings / on TV etc ) because it is too expensive

www.B2BmessageBlaster.com {  B2B  }............. is meant for them

After registering on B2B , they can compose / save / store , any number of Marketing Messages ( 5000 characters )

Then , at   Blast Message - Corporate   page , they can select the companies to whom they wish to send ( Email ) one of these messages and click BLAST

As simple as that !

Within hours , our server will deliver that message to all the selected companies

In our online database , we have ,

>    2,27,000 + Indian Companies

>    listed according to 52 Industry Sectors

>    located in 2,000 + cities

And , if you want to market your products / services ( eg: Software Development @ $ 10 per hour ? ) , you can blast your message to,

8,000 + International  Chambers of Commerce

>  situated in 5,332 cities around the World

They would be happy to " forward " your Email Message to millions of their Member Firms  !

I suggest you VIEW  DEMO  ( no login )

Then , if there are any questions , feel free to phone me (M) 0-98,67,55,08,08

Regards,

( click to view my profile )

Andheri . Mumbai

PS

Upon Registration and clicking on  Activation Link sent to your Email ID , you get a Joining Bonus of 1,000 Email-Blasts , absolutely FREE  !


No comments:

Post a Comment