Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Recruitment Process Outsourcing / RPO


Dear  Sree


Nirmit tells me that , at TMI , you work with a large no of recruiters spread out geographically

Possibly , even for a given assignment

In this case , you may like to look up the following link / report on my personal web site, www.hemenparekh.in > Reports > Project ForeCourt :




We never got this assignment , but I put down on a piece of paper , how we should go about executing if we were to get it

You will appreciate that this Conceptual Note was prepared some 11 years back ( 2003 ) - possibly before the launch of Skype / WhatsAp / Viber etc

It would be much easier to implement this concept today

To an extent , proposed portal , www.OnlineJobsFair.com , is an extension of this idea

I am also requesting my colleague , Mekhola , to email to you , another note ( also prepared 10 / 15 years back ) , titled :

Manual of Mass Recruitment ( MMR )

Except that MMR got written to recapitulate our actual experience of recruiting , some 40 / 40 engineers for glass-maker , Owen Corning

regards ,

hemen

PS

Wish you all success in today's seminar

No comments:

Post a Comment