Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 4 August 2014

FW: New Promo Email for 2.7 + 2.3 lakh Companies


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 9:35 AM
To: Kailas Patil; dataentry1@recruitguru.com
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Nitin Ruge
Subject: New Promo Email for 2.7 + 2.3 lakh Companies

Kailas / Sanjivani,


I attach draft of latest Promo Email for Companies

Immediately discontinue the current one and start this

Also study - and if satisfied - register ( FREE ) on,



Try out and give me feedback

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment