Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 4 August 2014

FW: B2B messages


Nitin,


Pl correct

hcp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CC: CMT

Thanks for pointing out

It is too early to gauge whether our Min Pricing is correct or not , although I feel , being able to send out a Marketing Message to approx 30,000 Indian Companies for $ 100 / - does not seem too high

I hope you will request your son , Mandar to look this up. May be Walmart ( USA ) could use B2B for " Sourcing " from Indian Companies

regards


From: chandu thakur [mailto:chandu54@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 11:53 AM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: B2B messages

Dear Parekh saab,

I visited the website and spent some time. It looks interesting and feel

View Demo is not fully convincing
Recharge fee is Rs.500 for Indian clients and US$ 100 for overseas clients. This is on the higher side. I don't know what is your experience sofar.

As usual my message to recruiters have been "eye for detail" I have noticed that the spelling of chamber under for whom is wrong. See highlighted below.Hope you will not mind me pointing the same.
.

Chembers of Commerce
  • By providing on their own website, a hyperlink to our site, Chembers may want to enable their Member Firms to take advantage of our UNIQUE Service.            
Regards,
CMT

No comments:

Post a Comment