Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 19 October 2023

RE: IKIN Arc interest on LinkedIn

 Hello Cody,

 

 

Thanks for reaching out – and for your offer to help

 

 

The help I need is at two levels :

 

 

( A )…….. Creation of my own personal Virtual Avatar as a 3D Volumetric Hologram

 

 

In this regard, over the past 15 months , I have sent a few emails to Joe Ward and Taylor Scott

 

( marked to :  beta@ikininc.com  / tossme@ikininc.com  /  hello@ikininc.com / postmaster@ikininc.com  /   info@ikininc.com / taylorscott@ikininc.com )

 

 

Tomorrow, I will forward the latest , to you for your understanding

 

 

 

( B )…….. Exploring the possibility for use of large format ARC in providing Virtual Skills-Training

 

 

In this context , I posted following comment on Linkedin :

 

 

Dear Taylor,

Read about your launch of large format IKIN ARC , at USD 5,000

I am thinking it’s use in a training class of 40 students

Since viewing ARC does not require AR - VR headset, it saves that cost for a skill training session which would normally need headsets

If each headset costs USD 150, then it would save USD 6,000 ( for 40 sets )

In India, we have 18,000 Industrial Training Institutions

I would like to suggest to our Minister for Skill Development, to equip all of these with ARC

Will ARC deliver Virtual Training in such a setting?

Awaiting your response,

hemen
hcp@RecruitGuru.com

 

For context, please read :

 

 

Union education ministry launches digital skilling programmes for 30 crore students

 

 

====================

 

To which, you replied :

 

Hello Hemen, I will be your point of contact at IKIN.

 

 

I will send an introductory email shortly. Thank you for you interest in the IKIN ARC.

 

 

 

I await your clarifications

 

 

Regards,

 

Hemen   

 

 

 

 

 

 

From: Cody Oakland [mailto:cody@ikininc.com]
Sent: 17 June 2022 02:10
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: IKIN Arc interest on LinkedIn

 

Hello Hemen, I am your point of contact for information on the IKIN ARC. Let me know what your thoughts are and how we can help.

 

Talk soon,

 

Cody Oakland
EVP, Business Development

IKIN Inc.
8910 University Center Lane
Aventine Suite 400
San Diego, CA 92122

619 798 4592
949 280 3369

cody@ikininc.com
ikininc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment