Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 31 October 2023

Email Folders

 Sandeep,

 

I think Outlook indexing is over . Pl check

 

If over, pl create following mail folders :

 

Personal.ai ( suman / Marc / Kristine / all )

Kardinia Energy ( Anthony )

Neon.life

Oben.me

What3Words

IKININC ( Taylor Scott / Joe Ward / Beta / hello etc )

Sundar Pichai ( Google )

S Nadella ( Microsoft )

Pramod Verma

Nandan Nilekani

Beerud Seth ( GupShup )

Sanjivani

Sandeep

Eterni.me

Elton Dmello

Pranav Mistry

ChangeTransformIndia

amn@larsentoubro

sna@lntecc

Gautam Adani

Mukesh Ambani

Amitabh Kant

Akash Bhatnagar

Sanjay Sarma

Gaurang Sanghvi

Gaurang Gandhi

Hardik Soni

Roomality

 

 

I will suggest some more in course of time but the general rule will be : those individuals / companies / organizations / agencies etc., with whom, I exchange ( or just SEND ) emails. When you analyze , you may find some, on your own , or Sanjivani can suggest

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment