Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 20 October 2023

RE: JUST CATCHING UP

 Dear Suman

 

For past one week, I have been trying to generate my voice print on personal.ai

 

For some reason, each time I get following result

 

Can you pl enlighten me whether I am doing some process incorrectly ?

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

 

 

From: Suman Kanuganti [mailto:suman@personal.ai]
Sent: 02 March 2022 19:12
To: Hemen Parekh; Kristie Kaiser
Subject: Re: JUST CATCHING UP

 

Yep! Kristie, can you send invite to Hemen for early access?

 

On Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 9:49 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman,

 

Any further news on :

   

“  Hope that helps and look forward to hearing how your experience is with interacting with your own AI. This is expected to be early access as soon as next week.”

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

 

From: Suman Kanuganti [mailto:suman@personal.ai]
Sent: 14 February 2022 18:37
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Marc Ettlinger; Sanjivani Kadam; kristie@personal.ai
Subject: Re: JUST CATCHING UP

 

Hi Hemen, 

Thanks for following up. The big development we been heads down working on is making the AI messaging work and being able self-serve training your AI.

 

RE: Gmail sync is getting close and making good progress.

RE: Google photos sync work hasn’t been started and likely will be later this year.

RE: Domain name customization is likely expected to be available in March along with a new UX of AI messaging.

 

Hope that helps and look forward to hearing how your experience is with interacting with your own AI. This is expected to be early access as soon as next week.

 

Thank you

Suman

 

 

On Sun, Feb 13, 2022 at 10:31 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman – Marc – Kristie,

 

Of late ( due to age-related issues ), I have not been able to keep in regular touch with Personal.ai

 

So, I am unaware whether or not, you managed to upload following new features that you had planned for last month :

 

#   Syncing with G-Mail

 

#  Enabling upload of Videos through Google Photos

 

#  Customized Domain Name

 

Then there were a few suggestions that I had sent – and which you found interesting .  Of course, shape and timing of these will need to fit into your priorities

 

Regards,

 

hemen

--

Suman Kanuganti

CEO & Co-founder, Personal.ai

T: @sumankanuganti

No comments:

Post a Comment