Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 31 October 2023

Can You Guide ?

 Suman,

 

I write in respect of a very “ personal “ matter

 

I got engaged in April 1959 and got married in Nov 1959

 

During those 7 months, I sent some 60 + handwritten letters ( in Indian language, GUJARATI ), to my wife Bharati

 

Of late, Bharati has been asking me to destroy those intimate letters ( so that no one gets to read )

 

But , to me, these constitute my “ digitized emotions “ – a part of my “ self “

 

I cannot come to accept destroying these – though I agree with Bharati that no one should be able to read these

 

What happens if I “ upload “ these on Personal.ai , by “ Speech Sync “ ? Will that preserve  my “ emotions “ ? Then, I can destroy these

 

Remember, I would be speaking in GUJARATI language

 

I seek your guidance

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment