Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 25 October 2023

RE: General

 SRT,

 

I felt very happy to talk to you

 

I will , most certainly keep you informed of developments at my end

 

My blogs are :

 

www.hemenparekh.in

 

you might remember these :

 

https://latterstolntemployee.blogspot.com/2013/07/indian-method.html

 

regards,

 

hcp

 

From: Raghavan S [mailto:srt1946@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: 22 April 2022 12:38
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: General

 

Respected Sir,

It was nice speaking to you after so many years.

This is just a test mail to check if I got the email address right.

Shall write later once you confirm it is ok.

Regards

Raghavan S

No comments:

Post a Comment