Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 31 October 2023

CONGRATULATIONS

 Dear Smt Kiran Dighavkarji

 

Assistant Commissioner , BMC

 

ac.a@mcgm.gov.in

 

 

--------------------------------

This has ref to :

 

BMC plans ‘sister city square’ to celebrate Mumbai’s bond with its 15 sister cities

 

Mumbai has 15 " Sister Cities "

 

In this report, you are quoted :

 

" The idea is to create a space where domestic and foreign tourists can visit, spend time, and interact with their peers. It will also be a landmark that commemorates Mumbai's tie-up with these international cities "

 

Congratulations on this very welcome step

 

In this context, you might want to lnow how two European Cities, Vilnius ( Lithuania ) and Lublin ( Poland ) , have managed to bring their citizen closer , as described at :

 

Uniting the World ?

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2021/06/uniting-world.html

 

 

Regards

 

hemen parekh

 

www.hemenparekh.in

No comments:

Post a Comment