Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 25 October 2023

Interesting for Digital Marketing

 Ganesh,

 

This may interest you

 

Hcp

 

---------------------------------

Description: IKIN

IKIN966 followers6h • 6 hours ago

 

@WSJ looks at IKIN’s role in refreshing remote #business interactions through holographic applications.

#Holograms as a remedy for #Zoom fatigue? That’s the plan: dimensional approaches to remote business communications promise increased engagement and more natural user experiences.

https://on.wsj.com/3DLRJbn

#5G #3D #Design #IoT #innovate #UX #userexperience #TaylorScott #JoeWard #b2b #b2c #technews #businessnews #WallStreetJournal #wsj #holograms

Description: https://media-exp1.licdn.com/dms/image/sync/C4E27AQExvnp17TThuQ/articleshare-shrink_800/0/1649273516346?e=1649383200&v=beta&t=N_UoIBNjxP2G53SO8hqJI_aDc1ja9PwUeD1sgSi9LdE

 

Amid Zoom Fatigue, Companies Experiment With Holograms in the Office

wsj.com • Subscription may be required

No comments:

Post a Comment