Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 31 October 2023

TEXT to SPEECH conversion software

 https://cloud.google.com/text-to-speech/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=japac-IN-all-en-dr-skws-all-pkws-trial-e-dr-1009882&utm_content=text-ad-none-none-DEV_c-CRE_529635664292-ADGP_Hybrid%20%7C%20SKWS%20-%20EXA%20%7C%20Txt%20~%20AI%20%26%20ML%20~%20Text-to-Speech_Global%20gap%20analysis-KWID_43700060670681543-kwd-474466811486&userloc_1007785-network_g&utm_term=KW_text%20to%20speech%20engine&gclid=Cj0KCQiA3-yQBhD3ARIsAHuHT65xm-6Ro_trqKGoCQbB8oc5UwIUOS_OE7pH2oa57wy70j2_Tw4u578aAqMoEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

 

Elton,

 

This speaks of :

 

Ø 40 languages ( including Gujarati / Hindi ? )

Ø Feature to “ train “ the software to faithfully copy my own voice

 

If this is possible than I can create AUDIO files of my Gujarati / Hindi poems, by just one-time trainng effort and then, one after one, “ paste “ the poem-texts into the software !

 

Pl take a look

 

Dadu

 

Sanjivani,

 

This morning, Elton demonstrated to me :

 

Ø  How to speak aloud and record AUDIO of my poems

Ø Then drag this audio file and drop it onto the VIDEO-POEM created in CANVA ( it seems, CANVA does enable embedding an audio file into the video created )

 

I tried the latest video – and it works ! – though it would require some trial and error, to get a good voice rendering . But it is possible

 

Only problem is :

 

I have to create audio file , separately for each video poem ( one by one ), and THEN embed it onto the corresponding VIDEO poem – a painstaking / lengthy process

 

And then , you have to , one by one , delete CURRENT    / existing videos from Youtube and replace these with VOICE VIDEOs

 

As far as our blogger site is concerned, I believe it does not accept AUDIO input

 

After you  / Sandeep had an opportunity to study this , pl phone me

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment