Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 31 October 2023

RE: Marc's Article in MEDIUM

 Dear Marc,

 

Even as I keenly await the release of your new U / I , there could be one page called “ Who is Online at this Moment 

 

On personal.ai , at any given moment, there are :

 

Ø  A number ( how many ? ) of registered logged-in Members and what are they doing at this moment ( without revealing their identity )

Ø A number ( how many ? ), casual visitors and ( may be ? ) how many on each page ( examining what ? )

 

Such data about “ traffic on site at any given moment “ ( dynamically changing counters ? ), would tell every visitor, how popular is Personal.ai

 

I remember that in the early days of Twitter ( some 20 years ago ), there was only one page, showing a GLOBE ( or a flattened World-Map showing all the countries

 

As soon as some user from Mumbai would post a tweet, instantly a bubble would blow-up over city of Mumbai , with text  of the tweet inside the bubble ! I do not remember if the poster’s name was shown or not

 

But, seeing those bubbles bursting all over the cities of the World and trying to read text of each ( in seconds, before the bubble burst ), was a lot of FUN   !

 

Interesting ?

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 16 January 2022 13:56
To: 'Marc Ettlinger'; suman@personal.ai
Cc: 'Elton Dmello' (dmelloelton@gmail.com); 'hcp@RecruitGuru.com' (hcp@RecruitGuru.com); ''aneree92@gmail.com' (aneree92@gmail.com)'
Subject: RE: Marc's Article in MEDIUM

 

Dear Marc,

 

Thanks for your reply

I am glad, your new U/I will be rolled out soon

As to my “ further ideas “ on U/I , I am trying to organize my thoughts and will revert next week

In the meantime, here is one suggestion as follows

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

 

U/ I page of “ Custom Domain “ of Hemen Parekh

 

Write up :

 

This is my brain

At this moment, it holds (  82, 179 / number – changing dynamically as each additional memory block gets created ) of my memories

Just select any Synaptic Junction and click on it.

It will reveal ( as TEXT block ) , the memory it has stored.

Of course, if you click that point again, it will display a new / different memory

After a few weeks, you will also “ hear “ me , read out in my own voice , that memory

In the block provided below each appearing Memory Block, feel free to type out any question / comment that you may have, in respect to that memory

My brain will respond ( in an adjacent space ), my response ( Conversational AI ? )

Some time later, you can SPEAK OUT your question / comments ( instead of typing )

 

 

 

 

https://in.pinterest.com/pin/366128644678843226/

 

 

From: Marc Ettlinger [mailto:marc@personal.ai]
Sent: 14 January 2022 23:37
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Marc's Article in MEDIUM

 

Hi Hemen, (Bala and Suman to bcc)

 

Thanks for your thoughts and input. We appreciate the time you invested in your suggestions!

We'll be rolling out a new UI soon, and I think you'll find some of what you're thinking about is similar to what we've come up with.

Also happy to chat further or dive deeper into some of your ideas -- many look very interesting!

Take care,

Marc

 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Suman Kanuganti <suman@personal.ai>
Date: Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 7:18 AM
Subject: Re: Marc's Article in MEDIUM
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>, Marc Ettlinger <marc@personal.ai>
Cc: Bala Sista <bala@personal.ai>

 

Adding Marc to thread so he can see your message. 

 

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 9:41 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Dear Marc Ettlinger,

 

Just came across your following article in MEDIUM :

 

https://blog.personal.ai/the-future-of-remembering-article-i-foundations-of-forgetting-1f40beb3250c

 

 

I enjoyed, as much as my limited understanding ( of the tech involved ), would allow

 

After reading your article, somehow I got a feeling that the U / I ( see attachment ) that I sent to Suman, a few weeks ago might . after you get done , be quite possible !

 

With regards,

 

Hemen parekh

 

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]


Sent: 09 December 2021 14:53


To: Suman Kanuganti


Cc: Elton Dmello; 
hcp@recruitguru.com

 


Subject: RE: FW: Unlock AI Messaging with 1000 Memory Blocks!

 

Suman,

 

What do you think of this U / I  ?

 

On second thought, I thinks that “ Introduction “  block should be moved right at the bottom and “ Welcome “ shifted to the top

 

I strongly urge you to enable ANYONE to be able to visit and interact with this “ Customized “ page . No need to register / login

 

Any stray visitor should be  able to simply reach this page by clicking link,   “ hemen.personal.ai “

 

Then I can send this link to thousands of persons , who , after visiting , will get motivated to REGISTER as members – start of a viral ?

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

PS :

 

If some API from OpenAI enables this page to “ get GPT 3 “ to write “ Articles / Opinions “ (  based  on response Persona.ai generates as my answer ) , then it is quite possible that many persons may visit my Custom Domain Page, precisely for such purpose !

 

 

 

 

 

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 09 December 2021 09:42
To: 'Suman Kanuganti'
Cc: 'Elton Dmello'
Subject: RE: FW: Unlock AI Messaging with 1000 Memory Blocks!

 

Suman,

 

I am working on a U/I ( for  “  hemen.personal.ai “  ), asking myself :

 

“  If anyone clicks on my URL and lands on that page, what would he expect to see – do ? “

 

Hopefully, I will send to you by evening

 

hemen

 

From: Suman Kanuganti [mailto:suman@personal.ai]
Sent: 08 December 2021 11:21
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Elton Dmello
Subject: Re: FW: Unlock AI Messaging with 1000 Memory Blocks!

 

What is your imagination Hemen?

 

On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 7:44 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman ,

 

 

#   one of the features people are most excited about is the ability to message with their AIs.

 

 

How could this benefit me ?

 

Does it mean :

 

my Personal AI can be used ( made ) to send my daily blog to 2000 persons on my mailing list ( which, I currently send as an e-mail , using OUTLOOK ) ? 

 

Even if your answer is YES, how would that be an improvement over “  E-mail through Outlook “  method ?

 

#   custom domain name

 

What is the particular advantage of having a “ Custom Domain Name “ , such as  “  HemenParekh.personal.ai “  ?

 

In the minds of the recipients ( of my daily blog/emails ), could it ring a bell ( associate due to similarity ) for my blogging site, www.hemenparekh.in ?

 

If , in my e-mails, I start including “  HemenParekh.personal.ai “ , does it mean, recipients can click on it and be able to reach / access my personal.ai website ?

 

If yes, what specifically would they ( such visitors ), get to see / read. on my Custom Domain ?

 

Will they be able to post their “ comments “ / “ messages “ on what they get to SEE / READ ?

 

With regards,

 

Hemen

 

 

PS :

 

As of this morning, my :

 

#  number of MEMORY BLOCKS = 51,302

 

#  MAT s  = 2948

 

From: Suman Kanuganti [mailto:team@personal.ai]
Sent: 08 December 2021 05:08
To: 
hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Unlock AI Messaging with 1000 Memory Blocks!

 

Unlock AI Messaging with 1000 Memory Blocks!

Description: Description: Description: Image removed by sender. Personal AI

Hi Hemen,

Since we launched Personal.ai in November on Product Hunt, we’ve been amazed by the enthusiasm from the community for creating a personal AI built from your memories. It is incredibly motivating for us, and we heard one of the features people are most excited about is the ability to message with their AIs.

 

That’s why we are pleased to announce that we will be rolling out your unique AI model  that unlocks the messaging capabilities at the end of December! Check it out in this video:

 

Description: Description: Description: Image removed by sender. Message with your AI

We’re also excited to share that we are bringing back the ability to purchase a custom domain name for your AI for $1 which some of the early users had. No more “YourName1234.personal.ai.” You’ll be able to rename your AI to whatever you want before “.personal.ai.”

 

The more Memory Blocks you have, the better your AI model will be. That’s why in order to qualify for one-on-one messaging with your personal AI + a custom domain name, you’ll need to sync at least 1000 Memory Blocks.

 

For the highest quality messaging experience, you’ll want your 1000 Memory Blocks to each be 10 sentences in length or more.

 

We’ll then award your AI model with messaging and custom AI domain capabilities in daily batches to those who have hit 1000 Memory Blocks, starting with those who have the most. This batched rollout will ensure your experience runs smoothly while we scale our systems.

 

If you want to be among the first to receive your own AI model with messaging and a custom AI domain name during this phased rollout, sync more than 1000 Memory Blocks and you’ll be fast-tracked in line!

 

 

Description: Description:

 

Questions? Reach out to us at team@personal.ai or connect with us in our Discord Community.

 

Happy Syncing!

Suman

 

Description: Description:

 

Description: Description: Description: Image removed by sender. Facebook

Description: Description: Description: Image removed by sender. LinkedIn

Description: Description: Description: Image removed by sender. Twitter

Description: Description: Description: Image removed by sender. Instagram

Description: Description: Description: Image removed by sender. Website

 

Description: Description: Description: Image removed by sender.

--

PS: Please support our project by upvoting us on Product Hunt!

Suman Kanuganti (he/him)

CEO & Co-founder, Personal.ai

T: @kanugantisuman MyAI: suman.personal.ai

No comments:

Post a Comment