Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 13 October 2023

MY PERSONAL AI LOUNGE

 




Description: Kaun Banega Crorepati: This is the Rs 1 cr question Chhavi Kumar failed to answer; can you?

 

Kartavya,

 

As per personal.ai , in my “ personal lounge “, my Digital Avatar could engage in conversation ( question / answer ) with any number of visitors, simultaneously – a hundred or a thousand , at any given moment !

 

Therefore, it is important that our U/I conveys the “ sense “ of a meeting going on between two entities – a Visitor and my Digital Avatar . Only a “ visual “ of the kind shown above, can generate such a feeling

 

Of course, we must not blindly copy the KBC format shown above ( for all we know, SONY TV might have a copyright on this ), but nothing stops us from copying the concept

 

Of course, as opposed to KBC , where AB is always present and asking questions and contestants   keep changing, in our case, my Digital Avatar is “ constant “ ( in the hot seat ? ) and visitors keep changing !

 

Such a visual ( with some video-type animation ) could have a very powerful / lasting impression

 

Regards,

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment