Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 12 October 2023

REVISED UI FOR MY DIGITAL AVATAR page

 Kartavya,

 

Your suggestion that we meet after your concerned colleague had an opportunity to understand what I want ( by studying emails sent to you earlier ), was sensible. It would make the meeting productive and allow us explore various options

 

In the meantime, attached find the REVISED U/I , which I believe , will render better on the tiny screen of a mobile , in landscape mode, without needing horizontal scrolling

 

As far as I am concerned, following should be the KEY ELEMENTS of U/I  :

 

Ø Inserting some “ animation / video “ in the visual of two persons sitting opposite each other and “ talking “

How can we make a vivid / powerful impression of a “ talk “ taking place ?

Ø Ensuring that the “ answers “ getting displayed are VERY RELEVANT / APPROPRIATE to the “ question “ being asked by the visitor ( - we have no control over this. It will entirely depend upon Personal.ai / they would need to get as good or better than Google’s LAMDA , just opened up for a few )

Ø For displaying the following counters, do we need to depend upon Personal.ai , or could our page ( site ) itself capture the data on its own ?

 

#  Total No of Responses……….

#  Ave Rating Score…………….

# Total No of Visitors so far……….

#  No of persons talking to my Digital Avatar , at this very moment…………

 

I do not envisage any login / asking for even e-mail Id

 

Regards,

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment