Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 October 2023

FW: Restoration of 63 year Old Video

 Sandeep,

 

I will talk to you about this at 5 pm

 

hcp

 

From: Jayalakshmi Vasanth [mailto:jayavasant@efxmagic.com]
Sent: 26 July 2022 14:40
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Kavita Prasad; Natraj Thangavelu
Subject: RE: Restoration of 63 year Old Video

 

Thank you Mr. Hemen

Good to hear from you .You can send the tapes to me at

 

JAYA VASANT

Prasad Corporation Pvt Ltd

28, Arunachalam Road

Saligramam, Chennai 600093

9840710702

 

 

Thanks and Regards

Jaya Vasant

General Manager- International Client Relations

e : jayavasant@efxmagic.com | m : +91 9840710702 | s : jaya.vasant

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: Image removed by sender. https://www.prasadcorp.com/signature/email-signature.jpg

 

From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Sent: 26 July 2022 14:20
To: Jayalakshmi Vasanth <jayavasant@efxmagic.com>
Cc: Kavita Prasad <kavita@prasadcorp.com>; Natraj Thangavelu <natraj.t@prasadcorp.com>
Subject: RE: Restoration of 63 year Old Video

 

Hello  Jaya,

At the outset many thanks for your prompt response

I am fine ( - except for use of a walking stick while moving around my home )

But I am thrilled to know that there is some hope of restoring my marriage film

I may have lost  the original 8mm film but I do have a DVD-R CD and a tiny tape ( Panasonic / 60 SP MODE / 90 LP MODE )

I will get copies made of both

At what postal address should I courier to you ?

 

Or, would you want me to handover to your  local office in MIDC Industrial Area, Marol – Mumbai ?

Thanking you once again,

With regards,

 

Hemen

 

From: Jayalakshmi Vasanth [mailto:jayavasant@efxmagic.com]
Sent: 26 July 2022 12:58
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Cc: Kavita Prasad; Natraj Thangavelu
Subject: FW: Restoration of 63 year Old Video

 

Dear Mr. Hemen Parekh

Good afternoon and Greetings from Prasad. Trust my mail finds you well and in good cheer.

Thank you for reaching out to us for the Restoration requirements on your personal film taken 63 years back … we would be glad to help you and will revert after going through the Link shared .

Would you be having the 8 mm film in a wind-able condition with you ? we could use that for the scanning if in a runnable condition, as the video link you have sent us may not have enough details for us to work on. Or would you have the master video footage used for the YouTube upload  either as a mini DV,  VHS or any digital file?  We could check those also, if available .

Please feel free to call me on 9840710702 for any  details you can share and will be happy to assist you in getting your film restored.

Take care and stay safe .

 

Thanks and Regards

Jaya Vasant

General Manager- International Client Relations

e : jayavasant@efxmagic.com | m : +91 9840710702 | s : jaya.vasant

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: Description: Image removed by sender. https://www.prasadcorp.com/signature/email-signature.jpg

Description: Description: signature_888980951

 

 

 

Sai Prasad

 

To :  kavita@efxmagic.com

        info@prasadcorp.com

 

CC :  sanjayseas@gmail.com

        Johnson.j@pdfl.in

       prasadkalinga@yahoo.com

      subbarao_t@rediffmail.com

      info@prasdproductions.com  

 

 

 

Dear Shri Sai Prasadji,

 

I just came across following news-report in today’s Business Line :

Chennai firm restores silver screen classics to picture-perfect state  

 

At one place, it reads :

 

“ Prasad Corp, that is fast becoming the go to place for Hollywood and Indian studios to touch up, preserve and digitise old classics. 

 

Thamp was the 600th classic restored by the company, which painstakingly removes grainsdirtburn marksfades and flickering and makes old films as good as new

 

Sai Prasad, director of Prasad Corp, is optimistic about the bright future of the film restoration business as OTT players and broadcasters are looking to expand their content library by restoring old films

 

 

Dear Sai,

 

 

I am 89 year old and desperately on look-out for someone who can restore my 63 YEAR old marriage film , which was shot on celluloid film ( 8mm format / 17 minutes ) and now barely visible

 

You can view this at :

 

https://youtu.be/gQtn2SQOV6Y?t=47

 

 

If it can be restored, I would like to share it with a few surviving family-members appearing in that film

 

 

I have also been in talk with Mr Joe Ward ( Founder of IKININC ) re displaying this in a 3D VOLUMETRIC HOLOGRAM – which he confirms is possible through their just released “ Large Format IKIN ARC “ terminal – and on a Smartphone-based device , scheduled for commercial launch , early next year

 

 

I presume that, in not too distant a future, all those 600 classics restored by you could be viewed as 3D projections, on a Smartphone

 

 

If you think my Marriage Video can be restored , do let me know your charges

 

Awaiting an early response

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

Andheri - Mumbai

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.hemenparekh.in  / ( M ) 98,67,55,08,08

No comments:

Post a Comment