Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 September 2023

WE HAVE COMMON INTEREST

 Rohith Pallerla – Adityanath Dandabathina – Sharathmani Chinasetti   :

 

 

Congratulations for your innovations in saving Electrical Energy

 

 

I just read following article :

 

IIT MADRAS GRADUATES UNVEIL 'ZODHYA', A PIONEERING SOLUTION TO COMBAT ENERGY CRISIS

Read more at: 
https://yourstory.com/2023/09/zodhya-ai-energy-savings-innovation

 

Extract :

 

Undeterred, the Zodhya team harnessed their insights and expertise to develop an innovative two-part solution encompassing an "Energy Saver" device

 

and "Real-Time Prediction" software.

 

The Energy Saver, a marvel of compact AI-based technology, promises a significant reduction in power consumption

 

from day one of installation, a process that barely takes 30 minutes.

 

On the other hand, the Real-Time Prediction software serves as a tool to enhance

 

electrical management by identifying inefficiencies and malfunctions, proving to be a boon for businesses operating across multiple locations.

Read more at: 
https://yourstory.com/2023/09/zodhya-ai-energy-savings-innovation

 

 

In this context , you might want to consider taking your INNOVATION , a step further , by developing a working model of :

 

Here comes : DEEES of My Dream     

No comments:

Post a Comment