Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 September 2023

Might Interest you

 Dear Amitbhai,

 

If you too can join Harishbhai to visit me at my home , I would be delighted

 

I have a vague memory of having met you , along with Anupamaben, many years back

 

We will have a lot to talk about

 

With fond regards,

 

Hemen

 

 

Amitmama

So nice to learn you and Apurvamama know Hemen fua.

BTW, one interesting note - both Harishbhai and Hemenbhai are interested in Gujarati music and literature. In fact, fuaji is a poet, and a nephew of Shri Zaverchand Meghani. Amit mama please try to join Harishbhai when he visits Hemenbhai!

Harishbhai--> many thanks for your kind response.

Regards.

 

Vikram 

On 8/17/2023 9:46 AM, amit mehta wrote:

Hello Vikram,

 

Thank you for sharing this email. We took Hemndrabhai's help in selecting the CEO of Janak Healthcare, after our JV with Midmark India. Apurvabjai was in touch with Hemndrabhai. Now I know what Chat GPT and BARD are! Hemendrabhai was well ahead of time in implementing Machine language ARDIS. "Chat GPT and BARD are part of advanced technology. They are not Intelligence in the true sense!

 

It was nice of you to introduce Harishbhai and Hemndrbhai.

 

Best wishes to both Hemndrabhai and Harishbhai!

 

Amit

 

 

 


Fuaji

This is indeed remarkable. So far back in time you envisioned the use of machine learning, and documented ARDIS. I do hope this precursor to AI is discovered by the IT world and due recognition should be accorded to you. I am marking a copy of this email to Shri Harish Mehta - a giant in the IT field, founder of NASSCOM and pioneer of the tech revolution in India. His recent book The Maverick Effect is truly eye opening.

Harishbhai --> This is to introduce Hemendrabhai Parekh who envisioned and used machine learning well before AI took root in daily lives. Please see his blog article below - truly he is one of the "Grandfathers of AI". And I hope his contribution becomes known. Hemenbhai was at L&T, had his own 3P Consultancy and more importantly my father Bhupatbhai Sanghani's banevi (my cousin fuaji). He is 90 years young!! Maybe you could invite Hemenbhai to share his thoughts in a suitable IT forum.

Regards to all. And many thanks.

 

Vikram Sanghani

Jt. Managing Director
Ace Software Exports Ltd
801, Everest, Subhash Road,
Rajkot 360001 Gujarat, India

No comments:

Post a Comment