Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 17 September 2023

LiFi for RecruitGuru

 Dear Friend,

 

At the outset my apologies for this delayed response

 

While thank you for your offer , I am afraid , 3P Consultants ( owner of RecruitGuru ) have no commercial interest  in Li Fi technology – being a headhunting consulting firm

 

Incidentally, I gave up all active role in 3P , some 15 years ago , and focussed ( from home ) on my blogging site… www.hemenparekh.in

 

A few months ago , as a hobby , I launched  www.hemenparekh.ai  ( work in process )

 

I am fascinated with the potential of Li Fi and believe , it will , eventually become the main carrier of internet

 

In this context, you may want to look up my following past blog ( sent as email to India’s Cabinet Ministers / Policy Makers )

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

 

Thank You, Nivruti Rai,

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2021/12/thank-you-nivruti-rai.html

 

 


 

Hi there,

 

I'm just following up on my previous email.

 

In case you missed it, I'd love to introduce you to LiFi technology. LiFi can offer RecruitGuru enhanced wireless connectivity with lightning-fast data transfer, heightened security, and unparalleled reliability.

 

Would you be interested in receiving a custom quote to learn more about the options?




Best regards,
Jeroen van Gils
LiFi.co



On Sun, Jul 2, 2023 at 2:02 PM "Jeroen van Gils" <jeroen@lifi.co> wrote:
Hello there,

You have been signed up to the LiFi.co newsletter for some time. I wanted to personally reach out to you to ask if you or RecruitGuru would be interested in exploring options for LiFi solutions.

LiFi is a wireless communication technology that uses light waves for data transmission, offering an alternative to traditional WiFi. With LiFi technology, you can experience lightning-fast data transfer, enhanced security, and unmatched reliability. If you'd like to learn more about the possibilies of LiFi, we'd be happy to provide a custom quote. Would you be interested?

I look forward to hearing from you.


Best regards,
Jeroen van Gils
LiFi.co

No comments:

Post a Comment