Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 21 September 2023

DEAR SHRI KIRAN RIJIJU - HERE IS A METHOD TO STOP HATE SPEECHES

 Dear Hon CJI  Shri Chandrachudji

 

 

At the outset, many thanks for your directive in respect of “ Hate Speeches “ being delivered during recent past

 

I do hope , as suggested, Shri Rijiju convenes an all party meeting for evolving a “ Code of Conduct “ in respect of “ hate speeches “

 

However, past experience indicates that , even if such a meeting does take place, nothing much may come out of it – other than every one agreeing that “ hate is bad “ ( ala “ Motherhood is good “  )

 

No specific PROCEDURE / PUNISHMENT PLAN , is likely to emerge as a consensus

 

Therefore , I request you to send my following proposal to all Political Parties and ask them to send to you, their comments on the same

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.hemenparekh.ai   /  hcp@RecrutGuru.com  /  www.hemenparkh.in   

No comments:

Post a Comment