Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 17 September 2023

Congratulations

 Dear Friends,

 

Your initiative to start a university solely devoted to AI , is commendable and bound to attract thousands of students

 

For the students as well as for the faculty , following could be a useful RESOURCE for debating :

 

United Nations Agency for Regulating Artificial Intelligence ( UNARAI )

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2023/05/united-nations-agency-for-regulating.html?zx=bd34e07b3b3c1c3c

 

 

with regards,

 

hemen Parekh

 

www.hemenparekh.ai    /   hcp@RecruitGuru.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment