Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 22 February 2024

Your Article about Deep Fake

 Anjali  ,

 

Just came across your following article :

 

AI resurrects departed Indian politicians: Is it good or bad?

 

As observed by various authorities , “ genie is out of the bottle “ – and unstoppable

 

For past few months, I have been suggesting ( to all kinds of Celebrities like Politicians – Actors – Authors – Sportspersons – Artists – Editors etc ) that one way they should seriously consider is :

 

“  Before somebody makes their DEEP FAKE , they must hurry and launch their very own DEEP REAL

 

Eg :

 

www.HemenParekh.ai   { Even though , not being a celebrity , I had no threat of someone launching my Deep Fake !  )

 

And it is no Rocket Science . In fact quite easy 

 

It is only a matter of time before these Celebrities realise the significance of launching their VIRTUAL AVATARS , which can “ converse “ ( in dozens of Indian languages ) , with a THOUSAND fans / followers , SIMULTANEOUSLY – and in their OWN VOICE ( voice cloning is very easy )

 

If you need any clarifications , do not hesitate to write

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.hemenparekh.in  /  www.3pConsultants.co.in

 

PS :

 

Incidentally you may want to look up :

 

https://indiaai.gov.in/article/i-can-do-it-i-will-do-it 

 

Grandfather of AI?

Parekh's Law of Chatbots

No comments:

Post a Comment