Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 22 February 2024

RE: Link - Kavishala

 Sanjivani ,

 

We will not subscribe . Will just use their FREE plan

 

Pl post one poem every day ( Hindi > Gujarati > English )

 

Below each poem , pl add the text write up ( along with   www.HemenParekh.ai   link  )   as done by Sandeep

 

I checked . It is clickable . So some visitors may try

 

hcp

 

From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:officeassistant@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: 22 February 2024 18:11
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Link - Kavishala

 

Dear Sir,

 

 

Please  below link is for your reference.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment