Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 16 February 2024

Congratulations

 Manish ,

 

 

Just came across following article :

 

EKI Energy Services sets up biomass briquettes manufacturing plant in Maharashtra

Congratulations on this overdue and hugely innovative initiative

 

 

 

In this context, you might want to look up :

 

From Bagasse to Buildings ?

 

#Smog in Brain ?                                                                [ 10 Nov 2017 ]

 

Amrinder Singhji has no excuse !                                          [ 20 Nov 2017 ]

 

 

Thank You , Captain Amrinder Singhji                                    [ 19 Oct 2018 ]

 

 

Making Water from Air ?                                                        [ 26 Oct 2018 ]

 

 

A Grass-Root Revolution                                                        [ 11  Mar  2019 ]

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.HemenParekh.ai   


No comments:

Post a Comment