Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 14 February 2024

Next Step in Evolution of my Virtual Avatar

 https://developers.google.com/blogger/docs/3.0/using

 

Kishan ,

 

This is NOT urgent but could be IMPORTANT

 

Why ?

 

At present , neither ChatGPT ( including GPT-4 ) , nor Gemini ( including Gemini-Pro ) , could directly access / read my blogs on www.HemenParekh.in

 

I am searching for some method whereby Gemini can “ access / read “ ALL those blogs, in order to imbibe my “ way of thinking – style of writing / composing / expressing “

 

If it can , then possibly , at some future date , it can even write a blog JUST LIKE ME , given a news report !

 

Upon questioning , Gemini provided following hint :

 

 

 

While I cannot directly read your content, I can offer some insights and suggestions on how to make your blogs accessible to larger language models like me:

1. Google Search Console:

·         Submit your Blogger blog to Google Search Console to let Google know about your blog and help it get indexed properly. This can improve the chances of your blog appearing in search results, including for large language models that rely on search data.

2. Public Visibility:

·         Ensure your blog posts are set to "Public" in your Blogger settings. This allows search engines and readers to access your content freely.

3. Structured Data:

·         Implement structured data markup on your blog to provide richer information about your content. This can help search engines and AI models better understand your posts' topics, themes, and entities.

4. Open APIs:

·         If your Blogger blog integrates with any open APIs that offer content access, it might be possible for advanced users to leverage them to provide your content to AI models. This requires technical expertise and may not be suitable for everyone.

5. Alternative Sharing:

·         Consider copying and pasting specific blog posts you want me to understand into our conversation directly. This allows me to process and analyze the content within the limitations of our interaction.

While I cannot guarantee these suggestions will lead to full access for me, they might improve the discoverability and understandability of your blogs for search engines and potentially future language models. Remember, my capabilities are still under development, and access to private content is restricted for security and privacy reasons.

I hope this explanation provides some clarity and alternative approaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment