Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 3 February 2024

Re: Clarification Needed: language selection display options

 Go for the scroll container pl


From: Kishan Kokal <kokalkishan.official@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2024 3:01:32 PM
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Subject: Clarification Needed: language selection display options
 
Hello Uncle, I'm currently progressing with the project tasks and wanted to confirm the methodology for tracking the frequency of each language selected by users in the application. My proposal is to showcase only the top three selected languages. Alternatively, if we opt to display all languages, we could implement a scroll container listing them along with their counters, sorted in descending order based on selection frequency. Do share your thoughts—what would you recommend I do in this regard?

No comments:

Post a Comment