Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 5 February 2024

PM PLANS TO ENERGISE 250 MILLION FAMILIES

 Dear Organizers

 

(  India Energy Week )  :

 

 

While wishing all success to India Energy Week , I request that my following proposal be circulated to conference participants :

 

Thanks, Shri Modiji – from 250 Million Families

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2024/02/thanks-shri-modiji-from-250-million.html

 

regards,

 

hemen parekh

 

www.HemenParekh.ai

 

PS :

 

And PM’s plan adds up to 750 GW of Solar Power

 

And RECURRING ANNUAL revenue ( to Govt ) of Rs 1.5 LAKH*CRORE

No comments:

Post a Comment