Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 1 February 2024

Recording my Selfie singibg Gujarati Poems

 https://speechtyping.com/voice-typing/speech-to-text-gujarati

 

 

Kishan,

 

You sent me this link – which I tried and it works OK

 

Now problem is :

 

I am going to look into “ Photo “ feature of my cell phone and shoot a selfie, singing a Gujarati poem

 

Simultaneously , I could face my PC , open this “ speech to text “ website , which will convert my talk into Gujarati words

 

Question :

 

How do I merge the two ?

 

I want to upload these videos on my YouTube Channel

 

Hcp

 

CC :

 

Sandeep > Pl check with Sanjivani , how she had used CANVA in the past for “ super-imposing “ text on my videos ? Was it with my voice ?

No comments:

Post a Comment