Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 17 February 2024

Interesting

 https://www.computerworld.com/article/3712691/google-notebooklm-generative-ai-notes-app.html

 

 

Kishan – Sandeep ,

 

At one place ( Add Your Sources > Copied Text ) , it says :

 

You can also copy and paste in a web link for NotebookLM to analyze. And you can optionally type in additional text. “

 

Does this mean , I can copy / paste , a URL of one of my blogs ? And if yes , what would NotebookLM do with it ?

 

As you are aware , both Gemini ( earlier BARD ) and ChatGPT , say , they simply cannot “ Access / read “ text behind a weblink

 

Hcp

 

PS :

 

Sandeep .

 

You may download and experiment

 

Incidentally , OpenAI launched SORA tool ( text to VIDEO generation ) 2 days back ( not as yet available to general public till tried / tested )

 

Given a few word TEXT prompt , it generates a very VIVID video of ONE MINUTE

 

It also claims > Instead of TEXT, given a still image , it can generate a one minute video

 

This ( when available to us ) can open up very interesting APPLICATIONS

 

Eg :

 

For many of my poems , using an image as a background , Sanjivani has “ super-imposed “ text of a poem

 

Suppose this IMAGE were to be used as a PROMPT for SORA , would it convert it into a VIDEO ?

No comments:

Post a Comment