Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 6 February 2024

An Unusual AI as Your Assistant

 Dear Influencers / Opinion Makers ,

 

 

At the outset , my apology for this unsolicited message , although designed to help you

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

You file Reports / submit Stories / write Editorials

 

For help, you may be consulting AI platforms such as ChatGPT – BARD – Perlpexity etc, for facts / summaries / reviews

 

These are great help – as long as you type / speak your “ Question “ in English

 

But what if your readership belongs to your publication which is in an Indian language ?

 

In that case ,  you will want to question some AI , in an Indian Language and expect that AI to deliver its answer in your chosen Indian Language

 

In such a situation, ChatGPT – BARD – Perplexity,  are NO GOOD

 

No problem

 

Just go to  ….     www.HemenParekh.ai

 

Ø      and type ( or speak ) your question in > English - Hindi – Gujarati – Marathi – Bengali – Telugu – Tamil -  Kannada – Malayalam

 

And get your facts / summaries / reviews , in your chosen language ( - besides text which you can copy / paste , you can also “ Hear “ in my voice  )

 

Hey , your “ Interviewing “  my Virtual Avatar, merits “ Breaking News “ in your publication !

 

Coming to think of it , before someone creates your DEEP FAKE , how about creating your own DEEP REAL ?

 

It is quite easy . Just look up > Create Your Own Digital Avatar

 

Regards,

Hemen Parekh

 

Mumbai  /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.HemenParekh.in  /  www.3pConsultants.co.in  

 

 

Related Reading :

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIMjj3k4Rg0

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt4I-kMkH8c

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VmYFMqyDHs

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment