Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 8 February 2024

FW: Jugalbandi

 FYI

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]


Sent: 08 February 2024 11:43


To: smita@agami.in

 


Cc: nandan.nilekani@nic.insatyan@microsoft.comsundar@google.comanant@microsoft.comhcp@recruitguru.com

 

 

 


Subject: Jugalbandi

 

 

Smita ,

 

I just came across following :

 

https://www.jugalbandi.ai/

 

I would like to use it . Please advise the procedure

 

In the meantime , you may want to look up a quite similar site (  www.HemenParekh.ai ) launched by me on 10 Feb 2023

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

 

Create Your Own Digital Avatar     

 

 

Reference :

 

Microsoft to train 2 million Indians in AI by 2025: Satya Nadella

Extract :

 

Nadella also mentioned the GenAI chatbot Jugalbandhi created for government assistance and talked about how the Bhashini language translation combined with Jugalbandhi would help transform the lives of people in rural India speaking vernacular languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment