Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 25 February 2019

YOU CAN SAVE 3,000 LIVES


Sunitaben,


Every day , some 6/7 persons get run over and die while crossing local train tracks in Mumbai


You could be the “ Instrument of God’s will “ , who could , perhaps SAVE these lives !


By persuading Shri Piyush Goyalji to consider implementing my following suggestion , which I have earlier emailed to him ( - and to Shri Prabhu, when he was the Railway Minister ).


Since then, technology has vastly improved with the launch of ISRO’s GPS navigation satellites NaviC  :


Indian Railways : A Trillion Dollar Opportunity   [   03  Sept   2016   ]

Not so Futuristic ?                                           [  11  Sept  2016  ]

 

A Matter of Shame !                                        [  13  March  2017  ]

 

A Prabhu – on – Earth ?                                   [  19  Aug  2017  ]

 

Where Prabhu failed, will Piyush succeed ?        [ 18  March  2018 ]

 

 

Killer Tracks of Mumbai Locals                          [  23  March  2018  ]

 

My request has context to the following news which appeared in yesterday’s Hindustan Times :

 

Commuters back on tracks in Mumbai, walls, fences can’t stop them 


I would be happy to explain my suggestion in person to you / Shri Goyal , if so desired

With regards,

Hemen  Parekh  /  (M ) 98,67,55,08,08

Indrayani – Lallubhai  Park  Road  -  Andheri

 

 

 

 

              




No comments:

Post a Comment