Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 20 February 2019

FW: GETTING TO KNOW YOU


Resending since first one did not get delivered

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2019 8:41 PM
To: 'neepa56@hotmail.com'
Subject: GETTING TO KNOW YOU

Neepa,

Your mom Khushmanben is a garden friend of my wife, Bharati Parekh ( 9th floor , Indrayani )

Some 2 days back, she gave me a few pages of your poems , which I enjoyed immensely – not only for your simple style but also for very touching sentiments.

Khushmanben has promised to lend me the complete book

Do you have a web site of your own where you upload your poems ?

You can find my poems on my blogging site :

www.hemenparekh.in   >  Poems [ Hindi – Gujarati – English ]

I have also created recital-videos of my poems which I upload on Facebook [  https://www.facebook.com/hemen.parekh.7  ]

and Linkedin



Regards,

Hemen Uncle






No comments:

Post a Comment