Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 4 February 2019

OF INTEREST TO YOU


Deepa,


Following article will interest you :


Extract :

Entrepreneurs in the country have risen to the opportunity and set the ball rolling and a gamut of tech-enabled systems and communication platforms have come to the fore.

The poor and disorganised record keeping or the complete lack of it has been the bane of the Indian healthcare system, leading to the loss of vital information, repetitiveness and at times grave errors. The providers often miss out on details, are often sketchy and lack diagnostic and procedural coding, a detail which is no longer being overlooked by the growing health insurance sector, not to mention the increasing medico-legal liabilities.

Regards,

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment