Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 21 February 2019

THANKS FOR SAVING LIVES OF 3000 CHILDREN PER DAY


Dear Friends,



Just read following news :



It is indeed a very inspiring story , involving the  application of a Mobile App to address the problem children’s health


Some 3 years ago , I outlined such a Mobile App ( which I named BANMALI – short for “ Ban  Malnutrition in India “ )


To know how this got implemented by the Central Government , read :

Thank You Madam Maneka Gandhiji ,



With regards,

Hemen  Parekh  

Mumbai





No comments:

Post a Comment