Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 13 February 2019

HOW TO MAKE INDIA A LOW COST ECONOMY


Dear Shri Subramanian,



Just read your views in today’s DNA Money :

-       Where you say :
So, the cost of capital for individuals and corporates is much higher in India 
But cost of capital is just one of the many costs that make up an economy
I think India can succeed in competing with the rest of the world, only if we succeed in lowering ALL types of costs , to turn India into a LOW  COST  ECONOMY

In this context , you might want to look up my following blogs :

Foundation of Economy 

With regards,
Hemen Parekh




No comments:

Post a Comment