Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 16 February 2019

DATA PROTECTION TO FORM CORE OF E-COMMERCE POLICY


Kirtika,


Just read your above-mentioned article in Eco Times

But the larger question is :

How are we going to ensure that :

#  Web sites do NOT deceive us in submitting a lot of our private / personal data which is just not required by them for whatever service they offer to the users ?

#  Subsequently , these Web sites ( and Apps ),  do not follow us on the Web and track what we are doing and compile a lot of information about us , without our permission – and then make billions of dollars by selling such data ?

You might want to look up my following suggestion ( sent to Cabinet Ministers ):



With regards,

Hemen




No comments:

Post a Comment